Mission, Vision and Goals
Mission and Vision
The UC Berkeley Center for Public Health Practice & Leadership (CPHPL) will:
- Inspire and empower current and emerging health leaders to realize their leadership potential and to solve the health challenges facing California and the world
- Increase the depth and quality of diverse health leaders and professionals in all health sectors
We will accomplish this by serving as an innovative, lifelong resource for students, alumni, and other professionals to enhance their capacity to lead from where they are and their ability to create transformational impacts on public health and health care.
- Advance the School of Public Health's mission to create public health leaders for the 21st century and beyond.
- Inspire and prepare School of Public Health students to embrace and demonstrate leadership throughout their personal and professional life.
- Serve as a life-long resource for School of Public Health alumni and other public health professionals to practice and enhance their leadership capacities and opportunities.
- Develop and maintain long-term partnerships with key organizations and employers that strengthen CPHPL capacity to deliver high quality leadership programs.